Friday, November 30, 2012

Still Reading: Falling to Pieces

Well my assumption on part of the book was wrong.  I won't tell you what I was wrong about; read the book and see for yourself.

Vannetta writes about the Amish in Shipshewana the same as Tricia Goyer does the Amish in Montana.  And how is that?  The Amish and English intermix.  They are friends, "family" and coworkers.  They help each other out no matter who they are or how they live.

At this point in the book someone has been murdered and Callie is the main suspect.  Oh, and once upon a time Callie had a baby.  Perhaps I was fighting sleep at the time, but I don't think she has told what happened to the baby.  Her husband is no longer in the picture either.  I'll let you read the book to see what happens there.

My foot still hurts.  I wanted to go to Sea World tomorrow, but my foot has been cramping all day.  Not cool.  I did workout today, but towards the end I started feeling the cramp coming back. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment