Monday, November 19, 2012

Reading - Lady In The Making

I recently started reading Lady In The Making and I'm loving it!  It's written by Susan Page Davis and published by Barbour Publishing, Inc.

So far I know that Millie Evens has a criminal half brother who wants her to come cook for his gang.  Actually, she has a history too.  But Millie has changed.  She's trying to turn her life around and make up for all her wrongs.  While on a LONG trip via stage coach she happens to board after a man she's stolen from.  The chance meeting helps her to resolve some of her past, but of course he doesn't trust a thing she tells him.

I know a bit more then I'm telling, but I can't give it all away.  Goodness, I feel like a lot has already happened in the book yet I'm only 18% into it.  This is going to be good. =)

One of the best things about reading a great book while working out?  Looking down to see you only have 3 minutes left.  I was so engrossed into the book that my hour flew by.

No comments:

Post a Comment