Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Poodle and the Pea

We just read The Poodle and the Pea by Charlotte Guillain.  Having read the original version I expected this one to be longer and was disappointed when it ended at 23 pages and most of those were pictures.  Then again I typically read novels so my six year old will have to give the true kid review.

Kj liked the pictures of the poodles.  This story had her when it featured dogs.  The only things better would have been horses.  She loved how the princess had to climb a ladder to get in her bed and when she woke up she was sooooo tired.  When I was done reading her the story she wanted to hear more.  Over all it was a winner with her.

This book was reviewed for NetGalley.

I'm posting my review now, but I'm a bit puzzled with the book's publishing date; NetGalley says February 1st and Amazon says April 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment