Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Protect This House I WILL

Is anyone out there reading and getting fit? I was up in the rafters at the gym again today. While getting ready I put on this top...
I like it because it reminds me if I want to be healthy it's all up to me.  If I do nothing, I'm not protecting my body.  So when I'm fighting the urge to go to the gym... Protect This House I WILL.  I know, my self portrait doesn't do the shirt justice, but I'm okay with that.  So throw on whatever inspires you and head to the gym or your home equipment, but don't forget your book, Kindle or eReader of your choice.

The Kindle screen has been blurred because the book hasn't been released
While up in the rafters sweating to death from both exercise and the want of a fan, I was reading a Tricia Goyer book on my Kindle.  If you've never read one of her books I HIGHLY suggest it.  It's never just a story.  Tricia does a wonderful job showing God in all the different circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment