Saturday, December 15, 2012

Material Witness

I'm not a runner and at almost 36 I probably never will be, but I felt like I was sprinting to keep up with the pace of this book.  It was INTENSE!!!  I felt like death was or could be around every corner.  I kept expecting the murderer to show up at every location.  I'm a bit surprised he didn't go to the one place several people were staying; surely he would have found out they were there.

Material Witness found a lot of our friends in grave danger.  Someone that we've read about since Falling to Pieces dies in town on the year's busiest weekend in Shipshewana.  While tourist are flocking to the town law enforcement are on high alert for the killer.  Cops are everywhere.  The killer and his accomplice keep showing up.

A random inheritance seems like one big puzzle that may just point to a treasure.  Our friends are both hunting for the killer (did you think they would leave it up to law enforcement) and buried treasure.

Material Witness doesn't disappoint.  You have your intense chase of a killer who keeps popping up and love blossoming.  Finally I get my unicorns and rainbows at the end of a good mystery. =)

Now go read it!

I reviewed this book on behalf of NetGalley and loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment