Monday, February 4, 2013

Unbreakable (Road to Kingdom series book 2)

Recently I read Unbreakable by Nancy Mehl. 

Unbreakable is a wonderful book of mystery, danger, and romance.  When the book begins we learn some people have been targeting churches and anyone who appears to be affiliated with a church.  Almost immediately Hope's life is threatened when a truck runs her buggy off the road then turns around to run her over.  If it wasn't for Jonathon, a Mennonite man in love with her, running the man in the truck off, Hope may have been killed or seriously injured.  Hope barely misses tragedy when another man from her village dies after a showdown with the same truck.  Through many twists and turns Hope's engagement ends, her church is burned down, shots are fired, a house is partially burned, someone is almost beat to death, and after many confusing emotions over two men, Hope chooses the man she will spend the rest of her life with.

I really enjoyed Unbreakable.  It kept me guessing and at times holding my breath.  I'm excited to read book 3 of the Road to Kingdom Series.

This book was given to me for review by NetGalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment