Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Heart of the Amish: Life Lessons on Peacemaking and the Power of Forgiveness

I don't read book descriptions because I like the mystery so imagine my surprise that this wasn't another fictional story about an Amish family. I enjoyed the true stories of adversities and how they were overcome. The nuggets of wisdom were truly inspiring. I found myself highlighting throughout the chapters the wonderful points. One thing I loved about this book, even though it's Amish, everyone can find stories they can relate to. Actually, the story about the red coat and the advice that followed were quiet timely for me to read because of a situation with a family member.

This is definitely a book I will be recommending to anyone who wants to learn more about forgiveness and dealing with adversities overall.

*NetGalley gave me a copy of The Heart of the Amish for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment