Monday, February 25, 2013

Ring of Secrets

I'm not a fan of posting on blogs while sick so please forgive me for being late in telling you about Ring of Secrets by Roseanna M. White.  This book really sucked me in!  If all history books were this captivating I would have aced history instead of getting a big fat...  Well, it wasn't my best subject.
 It was amazing to read how normal people put themselves into the position to save many American lives.  Their lives were on the line yet they kept passing on information. 
While the characters in the book are fictional the Culper Ring was a real group of people who shared information with Washington.  I found the book fascinating.  And I must admit, I didn't expect the twist in the end.  It's a great historical read.  The best part about finishing this book is knowing it's the first in a series.  Bring on book 2!

This book was giving to me for my honest opinion by Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment